All data subjects whose personal data is collected, in line with the requirements of the GDPR.
- The GDPR Owner is responsible for ensuring that this notice is made available to data subjects prior to We Love Good Times collecting/processing their personal data.
- All Employees/Staff of We Love Good Times who interact with data subjects are responsible for ensuring that this notice is drawn to the data subject’s attention and their consent to the processing of their data is secured.
Who are we?
Launched in 2012, We Love Cheshire created a platform where everyone’s favourite local lifestyle businesses could be found – all in one place.
Users of the platform could search for great deals and local events, grouped together and presented in a simple, yet dynamic format. This is still the case today – and after a sign ificant investment from our good friends at Northstar in Manchester – we are just about to relaunch the new brand and platform as We Love Good Times and roll -out throughout the North West. Our GDPR Owner and data protection representatives can be contacted directly here:
Izzy Grey – email@example.com
The personal data we would like to [collect from / process on] you is:
|Personal data type:||Source (where We Love Good Times obtained the personal data from if it has not been collected directly from you, the data subject. Note if the personal data has been accessed from publicly accessible sources)|
|Contact Details:||Web contact form/Telephone|
The personal data we collect will be used for the following purposes:
- Follow up of potential membership requests or requests for more information
- Query responses
Our legal bases for processing for the personal data include
- Subject gives consent for one or more specific purposes
- Processing is for purposes of legitimate interest pursued by controller
By consenting to this privacy notice you are giving us permission to process your personal data specifically for the purposes identified.
Consent is not required for We Love Good Times to process both types of personal data, but where it is, it must be explicitly given. Where we are asking you for sensitive personal data we will always tell you why and how the information will be used
You may withdraw consent at any time by contacting the GDPR owner at We Love Good Times
We Love Good Times will not pass on your personal data to third parties without first obtaining your consent
We Love Good Times will process personal data for no longer than 6 months after a lapse of membership and will store the personal data securely on their premises and in their cloud -based services.
Your rights as a data subject
At any point while we are in possession of or processing your personal data, you, the data subject, have the following rights
- Right of access – you have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you.
- Right of rectification – you have a right to correct data that we hold about you that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to be forgotten – in certain circumstances you can ask for the data we hold about you to be erased from our records.
- Right to restriction of processing – where certain conditions apply to have a right to restrict the processing.
- Right of portability – you have the right to have the data we hold about you transferred to another organisation
- Right to object – you have the right to object to certain types of processing such as direct marketing.
- Right to object to automated processing, including profiling – you also have the right to be subject to the legal effects of automated processing or profiling.
- Right to judicial review: in the event that We Love Good Times refuses your request under rights of access, we will provide you with a reason as to why. You have the right to complain as outlined in clause 3.6 below.
All of the above requests will be forwarded on should there be a third party involved (as stated in 3.4 above) in the processing of your personal data.
In the event that you wish to make a complaint about how your personal data is being processed by We Love Good Times (or third parties as described in 3.4 above), or how your complaint has been handled, you have the right to lodge a complaint directly with the supervisory authority and We Love Good Times’ GDPR Owner.
The details for each of these contacts are:
|Supervisory authority contact details||[Data Protection Officer (DPO)] / [GDPR]|
|Contact Name:||Information Commissioner’s Office||Izzy Grey|
|Address line 1:||Wycliffe House||Green Farm,|
|Address line 2:||Water Lane||Holt Road|
|Address line 3:||Wilmslow||Rossett|
|Address line 4:||Cheshire||Wrexham|
|Address line 5:||SK9 5AF|
|Telephone:||0303 123 1113|
Document Owner and Approval
The GDPR Owner is the owner of this document and is responsible for ensuring that this record is reviewed in line with the review requirements of the GDPR.
Use of Images on wlgt.co.uk
The majority of images used on wlgt.co.uk are taken by our team. They are our property and must not be reproduced for commercial gain without prior permission.
Where images used on the wlgt.co.uk have been supplied by advertisers on our platform we use them in good faith and can accept no liability in respect of copyright issues. Should a user, copyright owner or artist feel that an image has been used in a manner that breaches copyright law please contact us using the details above. We will endeavour to remove the image at the first available opportunity and direct you to the entity which submitted the image for further recourse.